Thursday, October 2, 2008

THANK YOU!

I need to post a very special thank you to Laura Johnson and Delores Ponzio. Words can't express my gratitude for both of you yesterday.
A little background... I was in charge of creating a video for the Young Women in Excellence program last night and had spent hours videotaping 30+ girls on both Wednesday nights and Sundays for weeks and had even created this DVD on two different video programs in order to get this to work.
Of course, yesterday when I was all finished, I had "computer issues" - when it came to burning the actual DVD, it was not happening. I know it shouldn't have been a big deal but it became one for me. I haven't stressed about something like this since probably something with school - maybe it was because people were relying upon me, or because I had already spent so much time on it, or that I did all this and then there would be no product, I'm not sure, but I was starting to freak out.
Thank goodness for Laura who allowed me to come over when it was totally inconvenient and use her computer and then come back again later and actually finish the project for me. And thanks to Delores who came to my house and worked with me to get the project in a viewable form AND just simply calmed me down. I really appreciate it and I think the night turned out so well because it all just came togehter. THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Thanks for the props. Glad it all worked out.

T said...

Kinsey- You guys did such an amazing job on the video! It was my favorite part of the evening (okay, it might have tied with the "chocolate feast"). It sounds like it was quite a hassle and I know it was a BIG job. It really turned out nice. Thanks for all your hard work.

LeAnn said...

The video was fabulous - watching and listening to the girls when they saw themselves on the big screen was priceless.
Thanks to all who helped make the evening wonderful~

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into video it was great. I LOVED IT. Next time lets just go eat some Mexican food instead. That is my favorite also and Marce's. Let's do lunch after the 15th.