Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shopping with my boy

So, it was pretty cold all day today. For some time, it's been cold in the mornings but warm up into the most beautiful days. Today was chilly throughout, and I didn't mind it a bit. Fall is my favorite time of year (as opposed to summer when I was much younger) and we have broken out our jackets and warmer clothing.

Today, Drew and I took Beva to get groomed, went to the post office and then headed to the Avenues to go shopping. Yes, I am already feeling in the Christmas shopping mood. So, we walked around some stores and they had a cute pumpkin/scarecrow display we took a few pictures at outside. Drew is just so much fun right now - talking so much and having conversations with us. He also got to go shopping at Home Depot with dad last night while I was at a Young Women's activity.

We also had time with friends today eating lunch and playing which made it such a fun-filled day! Next week, my mom and Sam are coming for Halloween weekend to visit us. We are so excited and counting down the days...

1 comments:

MawMille said...

And so are we...