Monday, October 6, 2008

HOT "boobies"

So, Drew and I have a routine... after he takes his daily nap, he wakes up and comes straight for me. He likes to cuddle after he gets up. So, I stop everything I am doing and we take some time sitting and he lays his head down on me and I rub his back until he feels he has completely woken up. But today, he kept shifting around, not getting comfortable, and he says, "it's too hot," over and over again. I am wondering what he means by this, so naturally, I say, "What?" And he tells me (while pointing at my chest), "your boobies are too hot." Yes, this is what he said and he didn't just tell me once. So, apparently my chest was giving off heat waves or something because he eventually laid on my lap and asked for a back scratch. Anyway, it was too funny and in those moments, you really wish someone else just witnessed what your child has said.

7 comments:

MawMille said...

That is the funniest thing! From the mouth of babes....Maybe you are radiating heat from all those harmones skyrocketing in your body. By the way, I'm surprised he hasn't said something about not being able to get as close to you because of your belly.

Louise said...

Hilarious!! Now where did he get that phrase from????? ;)

LeAnn said...

Love it Kinsey - bet your husband agrees:)

Candace said...

It is amazing the things they say...Maddy has been on a roll these past few weeks. I love it!!!

T said...

I love that! The picture of the fire cracked me up. I was concerned when i first saw the fire thinking you might have actually had a fire. Nope, just hot boobies.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

That is so funny. I was confused at first because for some reason I read David instead of Drew and I was a little concerned about going on!!! Not that that situation wouldn't have been funny too. ANYWAY got a big laugh out of it either way!

Phillips Family said...

Don't be too upset, lots of women have hot boobies...