Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!

I am... Kinsey; a wife, a mother, a therapist.
I want... to go on vacation. Oh, the plans I have! :)
I have... a beautiful family that includes a hard-working husband, a precious little boy and a girl on the way who I can't wait to meet! (except she doesn't have a name yet and so maybe time is a good thing right now)
I wish... the Texas Longhorns to win another national championship! :) Bienvenido a Miami!!!
I hate... roaches and really all bugs; let's face it, I don't like any creepy crawly things.
I fear... losing the people I love.
I hear... Days of our Lives in the background (I tape it and only listen to it in the background while I work on the computer in the afternoons).
I search... for balance between all the roles I play in life.
I always... enjoy time with friends and family.
I usually... like to try new restaurants unless they cost too much $. I hate paying for something that wasn't worth it. (The song, "She works hard for her money," just popped into my head... no I do not sell my body but still it's appropriate...)
I am not... the perfect mother or anything perfect but I do try my best most of the time.
I miss... my family since they are all back in Texas. tear?
I love... getting a good deal and saving money.
I never... want to hurt other people or be in a 'fight' with anyone.
I rarely... forget things because I am pretty organized and love my calendar!
I cry... at sappy movies between husbands/wives and mothers/fathers and their children. For example, I teared up last night watching Brook Burke dance to the John Mayer song about daughters when she kissed her little girl at the end of the dance. It was too sweet. Yes, I love Dancing with the Stars and Drew loves it too - we watch it together and get up and dance to practically every song.
I am not always... patient but it continues to be a goal I work on.
I lose... sleep because I sometimes get anxious at night and keep thinking and thinking about things.
I am confused... by the state our country is in; sometimes I feel safe and sometimes I don't. Even more, I'm confused by the notion that "government" is supposed to rescue us when we make bad decisions. I don't understand why the government is supposed to take away people's natural consequences.
I need... to exercise more especially because I'm pregnant and I told myself I would exercise more this pregnancy than with my last but it's not really happening.
I should... play more with my child even if I don't feel good, even if I don't feel like it or even if I just did.
I dream... of seeing my children grow up and become the people they are meant to be.

I tag Amy P., Lisa L., Wendy S. (all my wonderful sisters-in-law)!

4 comments:

John and Laura said...

Days of Our lives? I had no idea!! I have to admit that took me by surprise :)

That girl said...

The Days statement came out of left field. You definitely do not seem like a soap girl. I guess ya never know. huh.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I love tag and I have to agree Day's you look more like a GH fan to me.

MawMille said...

Yes, the scene with Brooke Burke kissing her daughter brought sudden tears to my eyes. I know what it feels like to have a (TWO) precious daughters and you will too soon!
Loved this entry. All your loves, fears, wants, etc. added up to your personality - your unique and precious personality.