Monday, October 6, 2008

Drew's room

So, I said I would post more pictures of Drew's room as it comes along... It is a train room obviously and I will be ordering a train decal from Uppercase living to go right underneath Drew's name. I made a collage of his professional pictures over the years that sits above his dresser. And framed two train pictures that are above his nightstand (see better view below). Then, I framed the train track pictures of Drew for the mid-wall and on the big wall to the right I am ordering a US Railroad map. Now, for those of you who have an opinion, do you think I should paint the two white frames the same blue I painted Drew's name with or keep them white? Also, we are planning on buying Drew a thomas the train clock that will go on the little wall by his closet off to the right.

2 comments:

Kirwin said...

I love the light by the bed!

PawDee

Warth Family said...

Well you just created my son Robbie's dream room! I'll have to show him these pictures. Or maybe I won't, I might regret it! Your home is coming together nicely. About the frames, I think you should paint them blue like his name. To me, it ties both the walls together.