Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random sampling...

So, Drew got a black eye from having his socks on and running on the floors at the same time. He fell pretty hard right in front of me. He actually bumped his head above his eye but a few days later, his eye took on the bruise. David took this picture so we could remember...
This is a picture of Drew and his dad helping put chairs and tables away after church. Drew is such a good helper! Of course, in this picture, how can you resist a free ride on this cool apparatus?
So, I wanted to share another piece of Drew's train room - I actually took everyone's advice on the blog and after talking to my mom, decided to put in the picture of Drew laughing (Aunt Wendy's favorite) and the two pictures of him running towards me on the tracks and him running away from me on the tracks (Herb's favorite ones) in a collage for one of his walls in his room. I am still deciding if I want to paint the white frames the same blue we painted the letters in his name...

Come one, come all! Here is how my "bonus" room turned out in our house. This is our fourth bedroom a.k.a our guest bedroom. When we got our king bed for our room, we decided to put both queen beds upstairs and make more room for people to come and visit. I have a French theme running throughout our house so I got these French blue duvet covers off of overstock.com, bought more pillows and here it is all ready to go. To the left, I have four paintings that have the same color blue in them of French/Paris landmarks when I visited there years ago.

3 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

poor little drew! His first black eye! What a landmark! Love his pictures and name for his room and I LOVE the guest bedroom...when can we come visit???? Miss you guys!

Phillips Family said...

Nothing like a black eye to make a boy feel like a man!!!

Lisa said...

Love those duvet covers!