Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Drew's room

So, my project is Drew's room since we moved into the house. This is his first big boy room and I am finally seeing it take shape. (I will post a picture when it's finished.) But I wanted to share our painting of his name. These letters were displayed in his nursery in white but they yellowed a bit for the last two years in boxes so I decided to take my friend, Vanessa's approach, and spray paint them! I gave Drew two different choices of blue to use in which he ended up choosing the best blue for his room and David did all the hard work... of course with me looking over his shoulder and making sure it was to my satisfaction! :)

Now, we have even hung them on the wall! Again, more to come on Drew's room...

3 comments:

Elieson Family said...

Cute ideas. My poor daughter, Salem has to live in a dark blue/beige room because I ran out of speed with all my painting projects.
I need your address, could you email it to me?

herb said...

"with me looking over his shoulder and making sure it was to my satisfaction! :)"

Women are all the same. Great job..... David!

Melanie said...

Yeah! That was our present for Drew if I remember? So fun to see them blue - I like them better:) Its been fun to keep up with your family through your blog!