Sunday, September 21, 2008

Train tracks

I got this great idea from one of my visiting teachers, Casey, where she took her son to the local train tracks and got some great photos. Because Drew loves trains and I am trying to decorate his room in trains, I decided that would be a great shot to put up in his room maybe in black in white or something. (I got the idea from the Pottery Barn kids catalog). Anyway, on Friday, before David got home, Drew and I went over to the tracks and we got some fun shots. I am in no way a photographer but I was happy with a few of the ones I got. Enjoy!

7 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

He looks happy just to be at the train tracks!! Cute idea for the room..I know I steal all my ideas from pottery barn--Im not creative an any way!! Also congrats on the girl!!!

Jenise said...

I love the pictures. I have been trying to figure out a cute background for some pictures of my kids. I might have to copy that one.

herb said...

I think 2 and 3 would look great next to each other!

I'm really sorry I scared Drew so bad yesterday! Was not on purpose, I promise.

Elieson Family said...

Kinsey I love those photos, and congratulations on the girl! I don't find out for 3 more weeks... I'm plugging for a girl, but with my past history - it's probably a boy.
You look great!

Phillips Family said...

Way to let your kid play on train tracks...next you will say, "Go play in the street in heavy traffic!!" haha, just kidding. Looks like Georgia is treating you guys good.

Shanan & Shannon said...

Man, what is the trick to getting a child to pose for pictures!!! They are fabulous and I love the one of him walking away from you. Good job Kins!!! Any progress on naming this little girl? I know you have plenty of time but I love baby naming!!!

Wendy said...

that's such a great idea! i love the pictures with him walking down the tracks, and where he's sitting laughing! i always look through the pottery barn catalog and then try and recreate things on my own!