Sunday, September 14, 2008

19 weeks

Okay, my friend, Shanan, made a good point! I hadn't really posted any pictures of this pregnancy so here one is we took tonight - the night before we find out what this baby is, a boy or a girl. I really hadn't been showing but lately, the baby is showing itself. So, here I am at 19 weeks tomorrow.

By the way, we had a fabulous weekend in Nashville and I will post those pictures tomorrow sometime I am sure. Thanks again, Dad, for a wonderful birthday trip (that only took us over a year to plan and actually go on)!!!

Also, thanks to everyone for their concern over my family's well-being during the hurricane that hit Houston. Some of my family did have to evacuate and I am glad to say everyone is safe. We are just waiting until tomorrow to hear how their houses and belongings did in the storm. Will keep all of you posted and we are thinking of all of our family and friends dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Ike.

2 comments:

T said...

Okay, I had no idea you were pregnant! How exciting! Glad to hear your family is safe.

Shanan & Shannon said...

Thanks for the picture! I voted, but it seems like I'm in the minority! Oh well, can't wait to hear later today!!!!