Thursday, September 18, 2008

Drew's reaction to his baby sister

So, we asked Drew if he was a boy or a girl, and he said he was a boy. We then asked him the boy/girl question about mommy, daddy and Beva (our dog), all of which he got right of course. Then I asked, "Is the baby a boy or a girl?" He answered, "a girl." So, I told him he was right! Thinking this would get some type of reaction, he was like, 'yeah mom I already knew that,' and he proceeded to try and hide from the video camera David was using to capture it all...

7 comments:

herb said...

What did you expect? He is a smart boy and knew all along!

Jenise said...

I just caught up on your blogs since I was in New York. Congratulations!!! How exciting to have a girl. It is so nice to have a boy and girl. It is so much fun. I am so excited for you.

Trav and Linds said...

Ya, congrats! You will love having a girl, not that boys aren't so much fun too.

Lisa said...

Soooo cute!!! We are so excited for yoU!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I didn't say it earlier in the post announcing the baby was a girl, but Congrats, and have fun with the easiness of finding clothes...sigh, I wonder if I will ever have that!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

What a smart little boy. He will make a very protective big brother to that cute little sister.

V and Co. said...

congrats!!!! girls are soooo great!