Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Pictures of Dilan

A picture of her sleeping

This face she is making cracks me up. Look at those eyebrows! Still can't tell if they are the infamous Pistorius eyebrows or not but Drew has them for sure. We will have to educate him on masculine plucking but I'm not sure if we'll have to invest in waxing her eyebrows at a very young age yet or not.

Time in the swing - Drew loved this swing and it was a big part in allowing me to complete my dissertation so we'll see if she attaches to it like he did!

5 comments:

Johnson said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I need to come and hold her again. She is seriously sooo pretty.

Monson Family said...

What a precious little girl! It is so fun to have a girl!!! CONGRATS!

Phillips Family said...

She is very cute. We like the pictures.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I want to squeeze her little cheeks!!!

Jennifer said...

dilan is beautiful. i love all that dark hair! i was glad to read that you and D are getting into the groove of nursing - that makes everything much better and everyone much happier! enjoy baby #2! we send our best.