Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drew's Valentine's Party

Drew had his Valentine's party on Friday. I just had to be there - I couldn't miss it. So, yes, I got a shower, put on make-up, did my hair, got dressed and even put on a "regular" shirt (no maternity clothes as long as I can help it), looked 4-5 mths pregnant (which I am trying to remember is normal), and trucked off to his school. Drew even asked me where I got my shirt as he can't remember me wearing anything but my maternity clothes.
I got there and he was very happy to see me. One kid asked the teacher where his mom was and it made me so sad. Nope, not my kid - that will not happen to him, even if I did have his sister barely four days earlier! So, I took pictures and we had a good time just he and I. He didn't pay any attention to his friends, only to me, and when he was done, he asked me if we could go home. Drew was also very proud of the things he made for Valentine's and we hung them up on the refrigerator at the house.
Happy Valentine's Day, Drew - I love you more than you can imagine...


4 comments:

Denisondays said...

You are such a great mom! I'm sure it made him feel so special!
Cute pics,looks like he had a blast!
Shelyse

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Looks like so much fun. I forgot my camera this year. Oops. Congrats on retiring the maternity clothes...a dream just on my horizon.

Elieson Family said...

Wow Kinsey, color me impressed.
I've always got too many kids that I'm watching to go to the school days. I should probably do better.
You look great!

Johnson said...

Whoa! You are such a trooper. Very impressed. You look great!