Friday, February 6, 2009

Children's Museum





I took Drew to the local children's museum today for our special week before the baby is born. He played trains, played in the kitchen, went shopping for food, brushed large teeth, played construction and painted. He had a good time and we met some new friends there - the wife and son of a colleague of David's. We played after school for a few hours and David took a late lunch so we could still all have our time together today. He's the best! :)

4 comments:

Kirwin said...

What, no 2x4 across the bridge of his nose? Just remember, I thought of it first :~). Great pics.

PawDee

Elieson Family said...

I can't believe how active you are. I am sooo tired right now! Good luck this weekend, and hope your family arrives safe and sound!

T said...

Can't believe we still haven't been yet. Looks like he had a fun time. He seems very focused on his painting. Such a cutie pie! Every time I see you have a new post, I think it's going to be THE POST! Can't wait to see that precious baby girl.

Shannon said...

Hey sweet friend! I can only imagine your feelings as you approach your final few days as a family of 3! Enjoy your weekend and we can't wait to see pictures of your precious princess. Your precious little girl is lucky to have such a great big brother. Life with 2 kidos is wonderful. We'll be thinking about you!