Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Patriotic Day

Drew's school had Patriotic Day today. I guess they do it in February around Presidents' Day because the school does not run in the summer around the 4th of July. Drew's class made their own t-shirts and hats and had a parade. They also sang many patriotic songs and Drew did a fantastic job singing. He was so cute and once again, I was there to capture every moment. Luckily, Dilan was a trooper and slept through the whole program so I could truly be with Drew during his time. I loved every minute of it and feel so fortunate once again that I can be there and have no other obligations. It's time like these that I am grateful to not have to work and that I can put my family above all else.

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Did he sing "...and I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..." probably not, but that would have been cool. Camille says she is in love with your kids and thinks they are the cutest little buggers on the planet. I beg to differ because any seed of david is a bad seed...hahahah, just kidding. Your family is great. We actually wished you lived closer so we could hang out. Ah well, maybe someday...

Warth Family said...

Dang Kinsey, it looks like you found him such a great preschool! Drew has learned so much over this past year and has done some really fun things there!

Kirwin said...

I love the 'pledge' picture.

PawDee