Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Room Decor



So, here is a picture of the baby's room in progress. I thought I would share because we received some adorable bedding from a friend (thanks again, Tiffany!) and just had to redo the whole room! We had Drew's safari-themed bedding up which we thought looked pretty neutral but when a little girl is coming, you really start to like pink! - even if you think you never would, it gets you!
It's a perfect time to find decorations that are pink because of Valentine's Day coming up around the corner. And as of today, as long as she doesn't come in the next 12 hrs or so, she'll be born in February for sure. :)

7 comments:

Elieson Family said...

I love it! and I know what you're talking about with a girl coming and suddenly liking the idea of pink. I hate pink personally, but I LOVE little girly stuff!!! Good luck the next few days!!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

So adorable. I love it!

T said...

It looks so so cute! The flower things are even cuter than I had imagined them. It looks precious and adorable just like I know she will be! Love it.

Mandy said...

So cute!!!

JahnkeFam said...

Thinking of you Kinsey- We love you guys and are so excited for the upcoming birth of your little princess. Can you please e-mail me your mailing address? I have a baby gift to send:) Thank you!

P.S. It will match her adorable little pink room :)

Louise said...

Beautiful! I love the colors! What a lucky little girlie!!! :)

V and Co. said...

i love love love your new baby decor! TOO CUTE!