Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby shower




Last night the young women of our ward hosted a baby shower for me. It was done so well, and it was so much fun. I appreciate all the hard work they did to make it very special, especially Hannah and McKenna who did everything! The girl stuff is just irresistible and too cute for words. Thanks to everyone who came and were so generous and thoughtful. It really meant so much.
This is a picture of Drew with the balloon we took home - he asked me, "Did you go to a birthday party for baby Dilan?" It was so cute and I explained to him that yes, the young women had a party for me and the baby. He was so excited to get the balloon and eat the cake I brought home.
More pictures and details to come on the party... :)
see a picture below at 37 weeks!

3 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

That sounds like so much fun. PS I am jealous that you are 37 wks...I wish I was that close. You look fabulous!

Phillips Family said...

I bet it is fun to get ready for a girl this time. Hope all is going well.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

It was a fun night and you look so dang cute. When are you going to start looking exhausted and tried. I'm so jealous, you just look great and are always smiling.