Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Primary Breakfast





Drew attended his first Primary activity at church a couple of weekends ago. It was the annual teacher's breakfast where the kids get to wear their pajamas, have breakfast with their teachers, and get to know them better. I gave him a new pair of pajamas to wear - Mickey Mouse pajamas - and he absolutely loved them. In fact, he stayed in them the rest of the day!
In dropping Drew off at the activity, I stayed and talked to some parents for a bit and then went to run some errands. He had no problem with me leaving which was great. When I came back, Drew was dancing with all the other kids and when he saw me there, he told me to go away and stopped dancing. Apparently, he is liking this independence thing! He had a lot of fun eating pancakes with his friends and is enjoying being in primary. The last picture is a shot of he and his friend, Jake, showing each other their bellies - I think Drew was particularly showing Jake his "owie" he got at Jumping Jelly Beans on his tummy.

1 comments:

Brian and Mary said...

Hi girl... I can't believe that baby of yours is about here! Looks like your family is doing well... say hello from us! Bri & Mary