Monday, January 12, 2009

8 Year Anniversary!

Last Tuesday, January 6, marked David and I's 8th wedding anniversary. We swapped babysitting with the Hunter family and went out Friday night for sushi and did the whole Hibachi thing. We had a good time and renewed our tradition of swapping sentimental cards (no gifts because of Christmas) and talking about the past 8 years and what we've done with it. We also like to discuss what the next 8 years might look like and where we will be then.
Above is one of our engagement pictures and below is a picture from dinner last Friday. David put it best when he said, "The last 8 years have been the best years of my life!" I liked hearing that and had to agree. Happy Anniversary, David - here's to an eternity with you! :)

6 comments:

herb said...

David actually used to be a handsome fellow!

Congrats you two! What better present for your 8 year anniversary than a little baby girl to join your family soon.

Amy Pratt said...

you guys are so cute! Josh got his hair cut really short like D's and oh my gosh...he looks so much like his uncle!!!!

Congrats on 8 year...and many more to come!!!

I can't believe baby girl is only 3 weeks away!!! Yeah!

Mandy said...

Congrats, guys!! Kinsey, I still have that engagement photo up in our bedroom :).

Dallas said...

Happy Anniversary! HOLY SMOKES, time flies.

Elieson Family said...

Oh Kinsey, happy anniversary. I remember a few years ago thinking to myself "Oh my gosh, I'm still with my old boyfriend!" Ya know, meaning Michael... One time we ran into Nathan Jurgens at the SLC airport and he and Shawndi had what? three kids? Anyhow, it was REALLY WEIRD to see friends, and they were still with their "sweetheart" which was now their Eternal Companion. Time flies when you're having fun (or having babies, if you ask me)
You guys are sooo cute.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Congrats Kinsey!!! I found your blog on facebook. You guys are so cute! Good luck with the baby on the way!