Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girls' Night Out!



We had a girls' night out last night at La Parilla in Newnan. Thanks to Laura J. for planning it and getting us girls to actually take some time out for ourselves! David and some of the husbands met at Chick-fil-A with the kids and enjoyed their time there. It was a fun dinner considering it might be a while until I get "alone time" again. The food was yummy, the company even better and who can resist good Mexican food? Thanks girls for making it a fun night!!! :)

4 comments:

T said...

Looks like a blast! Sorry I missed it. We had game night with Kev's parents. We will definitely have to do it again. I say Italian next! Any takers?

The Schaefer's said...

I had so much fun; and it was such a pleasure to finally get to meet you in person. Good luck with your little angel coming in just a short while :c)

Jenise said...

Wish I could have been there. Hopefully next time. Looks like fun.

Elieson Family said...

party, party, party! Funny, I emailed a bunch of gals Friday afternoon and organized a girls' night out too. I ate WAY too much chocolate!