Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Stocking

So, this has been my latest project... making this Christmas stocking. It has been so much fun and it has helped me rest and relax since we've been home from our trip. My mom made all of our stockings just like these years and years ago and they are still hung up every year in her house. She had bought some more to make in the last few years because we've added to the family and she never made them so she passed them onto me. It takes a lot of time but I really enjoyed doing it. I am hoping to make this one for Drew and one for the baby to leave at her house (keep our own stockings at our house) because we wake up on Christmas morning at my mom's house each year. Anyway, I have to resist starting on the baby's stocking and actually finish getting ready for her to come! :)