Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pictures of Drake

I wanted to make sure and get some pictures up. Recovery has been tougher this time around so I am not back in full-swing just yet but I'd like to share some photos of our newest addition. Also, with both Dilan and Drake, they have come out of the birth canal so hard and so fast, they both have had purple faces for a few days. So, please forgive the bruising on Drake's face - it has already gone away so that is good.

mom, dad, and drake
Our attempt at a family photo in the hospital
the boys - Damon, David, my dad, and Drake
4 generation photo - my grandmother (dad's mom), my dad, me and Drake
Brothers - Drew and Drake
(and Dilan's finger in the picture playing with Drake's hair)
Little pumpkin going home outfit
Drake
Drew holding Drake with my dad and grandmother at home

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Love the pics. The one close up of his face is so cute. Love those cheeks!

Hilarie said...

So darling Kinsey! I have been waiting for pictures. ;)

Hope you are feeling better and recover quick.

Congrats to you all!

Ash said...

Oh so sweet!! CONGRATS, Kinsey and Family! Aren't new borns the sweetest. Kinsey, you look great! Really and truly great!

Phillips Family said...

DAAANG!! Your kid is huge!! Oh, and we loved the pic of Dilan playing with Drake's hair.

Kristine Pratt said...

So cute Kinsey and you already look great! My face was so bloated after the delivery! Love the kids big sister big brother shirts. Congrats, hope your recovery goes well.

Amy Pratt said...

What adorable pictures!! He is a gem...you guys make cute kids..thats for sure! David- he is definitely YOUR kid...all head!! I love the "chub"!!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!