Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Parade/Party

Drew had his Halloween parade and party on the Friday after Drake was born. I had Drake on Tues, got out of the hospital on Thurs, and was there for Drew's party the following day. I was not going to miss it just as I hadn't missed his Valentine's party the same week Dilan was born. We left the baby at home with my sister and got to be there for Drew.


Family photo (minus Drake) in Drew's classroom
Halloween Parade - Drew loved this part and it didn't even seem to matter we were there cheering him on
Here comes Skeleton Thomas with his hands in his pockets - it was cold!
Making Halloween crafts with Dad and Dilan
Drew as Skeleton Thomas (3rd year in a row as Thomas the Train)
My mom and Dilan - once Dilan found the cheetos, she was content!
Dilan and me at the party
Drew and my mom

0 comments: