Sunday, October 3, 2010

Butler's Orchard

We met some friends at Butler's Orchard on Friday morning, just Dilan and me. It wasn't easy being 8 mths pregnant and getting around, but we made it work. I just love spending one-on-one time with my kids. We are planning to go to Butler's Orchard with my family when they come up here to visit in a few weeks, but I was glad to go and check it out first. There were tons of things to do with the kids.


Here's Dilan and I on the hay ride - it was a little bumpy and it was hard to get up from sitting in hay, but it was fun.
Me and Dilan after we picked out our pumpkin
Beautiful girl sitting on my lap - she is so precious.
Lots of things to do and play in
A fun slide we did together
Wasn't so sure about the hay to jump around in
now, starting to get the hang of it
Waving hello to the creatures around the farm
Could NOT stop playing with her sticker she was supposed to wear
Still too short for the smallest farmer to pose in
There was a neat castle there Dilan went into, climbed on the ladder, and wouldn't come out!
My little animal lover - she loves the goats and seriously could stay there all day.

A train she got in and kept saying, "choo choo." She definitely likes trains like her brother!

4 comments:

Kirwin said...

Yay, another blog! I really like the new look.

Kristine Pratt said...

can't believe you went down the slide! What a go-getter you are!

Phillips Family said...

Can pregnant women actually go on slides??? Looks like a great time. Fall is such a wonderful season.

Wendy said...

So sweet! Looks like ya'll had un!