Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stone Mountain

Last Saturday, we went to Stone Mountain for the first time. It was a gorgeous day, and it was a lot of fun. We visited many neat shops, rode a big train, rode up to the top of the mountain in a tram, and played on some rope courses. It was so great that David and I decided to get yearly passes so we can come back at Thanksgiving time for the Christmas lights and shows and probably in the spring time too so I can do the zip line (I've always wanted to do one). Anyway, we loved it and here are some really neat pictures of our adventure there.

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

Ilove Stone Mountain! Do they still do a laser light show there. I saw one there when I was like 11!!!!! What fun memories for Drew - and his artwork really captured the moment.