Jumping Jelly Beans has become a new tradition recently for Drew and his friends. We go every tues and thurs afternoon practically. It is so much fun for both Drew and I because he gets to play with his friends and I get to talk with all the moms! And he takes an awesome nap afterwards because he is so tired! I can only go when Drew has a friend there to play with because I can't do all the structures with him at this point in my pregnancy nor do I have the energy.
Here Drew is sliding down his favorite slide.
Drew is inside the jumping area. They love playing with these balls - we just have to make sure everyone has one!
And this is when he likes to throw the ball out and have me throw it back in to him.
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment