Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hook 'Em Horns!

Thanksgiving Day included a fantastic dinner with the Homer family. It seriously was absolutely delicious and we ate a ton! They were so kind to invite us over and we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday thanks to them. Sophi (their 10 yr old daughter) is adored by Drew and he just played and played with her. She is so good with him and he literally cries when we have to leave their house.
We got home and put Drew to bed just in time for the late game here with Texas and Texas ATM. We wore our Texas orange all day (well, I don't have a maternity Texas shirt so it was really the boys that were dressed up but I do have my UT handbag I've been carrying all season long) and we ROCKED that game. It was awesome. I would have even liked the score to be higher although we beat the aggies by 40 points. There is just different emotions from me during that game than any other and I'll keep those to myself because I do have a lot of aggie friends but I really enjoyed the outcome. GO TEXAS!!! :)

0 comments: