Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Official...

FEBRUARY 9, 2009
It is this little one's due date as well as induction date. She won't be coming any later than this date so that is good to know. I'm not guaranteeing she won't come earlier but because this date worked out better with family member's schedules and I felt better about that date overall, it's official. The nurse said she is calling the hospital today to get the 7:30 a.m. time as well. Most of my family are coming in on Saturday so it does give another day or two if she does plan an earlier arrival. Thanks for all those who voted; it was a lot of fun to see what people had to say!

As far as my health, I started feeling better Wednesday and feel much better today, thank goodness. But Tuesday I was pretty worried it all wouldn't go away and bed rest was in my future. That was kind of scary so I am still drinking up plenty of water and making that my permanent habit. Thanks for all the support and concern.

1 comments:

Phillips Family said...

February is a good month to be born in. So they say...who "they" is, I don't know, but I am sure it will be great for you. Keep drinking the water.