Saturday, November 29, 2008

29 weeks

On Monday, I was 29 weeks. I went to the dr. and they didn't really say anything else about my pain and discomfort lately. I met with a new dr. because my own dr. wants me to meet with all of the dr.s of the practice over the next month or so just in case they end up delivering me. So, I met with a male dr. and he was very nice but I was describing my symptoms once again thinking, "how would you know anything about what I am feeling and what I am describing?" It's a big barrier for me which is why I choose female dr.s for myself. Anyway, he said it could have been Braxton Hicks contractions as well but then I hear those are not supposed to hurt. SIGH... anyway, I've been managing the pain much better this week - taking it easy when I need to. My worst times of the day are after lunchtime but luckily that is when Drew typically takes a nap so I've been resting. If I do have a big day of walking and doing stuff, then I just simply schedule the next day with nothing too much going on.
Anyway, we were taking this picture and Drew wanted to kiss the baby so there you have it. He's pretty cute telling me when I eat that the baby must be hungry and he is excited to hold her when she 'gets out.' The only time he's been upset so far is the thought of sharing me with this baby as its mom. But we'll approach that when it comes. :)

0 comments: