Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drew's School Picture

This is Drew's school picture that was taken last month. I had heard the lady was really good at her job even though she was pretty strict with the whole picture-taking process. But you just dressed your kid for the day, dropped him/her off, and hoped for the best picture in the end. Basically, I was not there or anywhere near when they took it.

But sure enough, here is the picture, and I think it turned out so good! Even David was impressed and he is not easily impressed when it comes to photography. So, of course we bought the $35 package, and David already took one to work to put on his desk. I think it really captures Drew well, and I just can't believe he is smiling and looking directly at the camera. It also makes me realize how big he is getting! Enjoy! :)

9 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

What a cute picture and a cute little boy.

T said...

Holy cow! That is such a cute picture. Look at those dimples and big brown eyes! That just melts my heart.

Annie said...

What a darling picture! I usually HATE school pictures, because of exactly what you mentioned--the lack of control. Grace's always turn out really wierd. Needless to say, retakes were in order. That little Drew is such a handsome little devil!! Hope everything is going well out there in Georgia!

Jenkinson Family said...

He's so cute.

Laura Law said...

Great Picture! I am so glad it turned out well. Are you still coming out in December?

Phillips Family said...

That is a classy pic of Drew. He could win modeling copetitions.

Jenise said...

That is such a cute picture. He looks adorable.

JahnkeFam said...

Oh My Kinsey this has to be the cutest picture ever- he's so cute!!!!! How are you feeling?

LeAnn said...

Handsome Boy!!!