Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Irritated Uterus at 28 weeks

So, yesterday was not a good day. I've been having pain in my pelvic bones for a solid week now, making it hard to get up and down. But I thought that was just because you can feel a lot of pressure because the baby has been sitting low for so long. But it got worse and yesterday, I was in a lot of pain. It felt like cramps, and I had difficulty getting around. David insisted I call the doctor and speak to the nurses there.
Come to find out, I have an irritated uterus due to dehydration. She said "tiny contractions" can happen because the uterus is irritated by not getting enough water in my body. So, my water consumption went into overdrive along with taking extra-strength tylenol. I did lie down, and I felt better. Hopefully, this will dissipate. I felt a lot better this morning until a few hours in, and I was hurting again. The nurse said if I can't make this go away on my own, I'll have to come in. But I do have another appointment next Monday so that gives me a few days to see what happens.

8 comments:

Candace said...

Kinsey...keep drinking. I ended up having contractions at about the same time and they put me on turb you do not want this...hopefully you feel better soon.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Kinsey let me know if I can do anything for you. I'm sure Melissa would love to have Drew play with Gavin to give you a little time to drink some extra water and take a nap. You are IMP. I learned from the girls that means in my prayers.

The Henry Family said...

Oh my! I have never heard of that but I am sure you are in good hands! Good for David to make you go in to the doctor. Hope you are feeling better. We'll be thinking of you and keep us posted.

Jenise said...

I hope I didn't keep you too long at my house this morning. I hope you start to feel better soon.

April said...

Kinsey....I am so sorry!! There are so many hard and strange things that go on during pregnancy. I hope you start feeling better soon. Keep us updated.

Louise said...

you definitely take it easy!! keep us posted!

Warth Family said...

Drink up, Kinsey! Hang in there and know that we are praying for ya'll! Love you!

Denisondays said...

I am so sorry to here that. Let me know if you need anything! Jaxon would love a playmate any day!
Shelyse