Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moving Day!

We are moving tomorrow into the house! We are very excited as I felt amazingly better today just walking through the house and moving what little we've had for the last 5 weeks in. This is just a picture of the kitchen I took a while back but it is just going to be perfect for us for the next year.

We are having our last night in this LAME apartment and I am so glad about that. I think it would only depress me further to be staying here any longer. We are very excited to get all of our stuff back tomorrow (most things we haven't seen in over 2 years) and begin feeling at home.

I don't think we'll have Internet for a few days but as soon as I get back on, I'll post more pictures of Moving Day! :)

1 comments:

Annie said...

Good luck with the move...it will be so nice to have your stuff back!!!