Monday, July 28, 2008

Our funny FHE

So, tonight we had our Family Home Evening and I chose to do a lesson on the Godhead. We explained to Drew that there were 3 members of the Godhead: Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. This is when Drew says, "Like Scooby Doo!" I soon realized when I said, "ghost," he attributed that to Scooby Doo cartoons where the ghosts are scary and he proceeded to make "rrrroar!" sounds and put his hands up in a scary manner. Not exactly the image I had in mind but David and I both were laughing inside. So, we still went on with the lesson and Drew could recite who was in the Godhead by the end of our lesson but I think the Holy Ghost is his favorite... :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice. So does he think Scooby Doo is the Holy Ghost or did you explain that too? Man, that would be so rad!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hey there! So this is Larissa. Spencer told me you had a blog and I was so excited. So you are now officially linked to our blog! The FHE story is hilarious. I can totally understand his reasoning from his perspective. I love what little kids do!