Friday, July 11, 2008

The pictures say it all!

These pictures I wanted to post all on their own because they are very special. They are from the last moments of Drew's birthday party where David and I gave him a 'Big brother' t-shirt to tell my family that we were expecting. The first picture is me cracking up when I see the looks on all their faces.
The second picture is of my sister videotaping and tearing up at the same time and my mom starting to cry. They were shocked and it was so much fun to surprise them. Thanks again to Julie Hunt, my good friend that took these priceless shots for me! :)

5 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

kinsey- those pics are priceless! How cute your mom and sis got all teary..i know they'll miss seeing you go through this pregnancy...thank goodness for blogs..you can keep them in the loop as you "grow" along!

Elieson Family said...

those photos are great! Yeah, and congrats!!!

Robyn said...

Too much fun Kinsey! Too bad we're not closer to have our prego experience together. Congrats on the new house too- so nice!

V and Co. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a cool way to tell them! And you have the pictures to cherish forever...that's so awesome.