Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our new home!

http://www.preferredhomerentals.com/280_Turnbridge.html

Click here to catch some shots of our new home as of July 30! We had already decided not to buy a house here because we may only be here as little as 12 months. So, we decided to try and find a house to rent and we did it. We did some serious searching, looking in house after house after house and chose this one. The rental market here is not good. If they are worth anything, they go quickly and we were fortunate enough that some people who wanted to get in on this house and who beat us to the punch had not-so-good credit. David and I knew we could fly high over that hurdle and when the guy saw our credit score, he said, "the house is yours!" So, we are thrilled. I love it. I loved it when I walked in. It was also a neighborhood we kept driving through loving the houses and such. It is very central to Peachtree City and I really like the location. Still only 10 minutes from David's work and like 2 minutes from Drew's preschool and 5 minutes from church. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fenced in backyard for Beva. We are so grateful for this. We are in our first real home. :)

9 comments:

Laura Law said...

Congrats!! I'd say you definitely found the best solution. It looks like it will be a fun house.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

That awesome ! Congrats!

V and Co. said...

okay that's like my dream house right there! just the right size AND cute!i loooooove it!

Amy Pratt said...

Hey Kinsey! I love the new house! I just started my own blog so check it out! Love to you all!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Thats awesome...its a cute house!

Wendy said...

Grandma told me ya'll got a house! That's awesome! Now, you can let your little family grow!!!

JahnkeFam said...

I love your new house Kinsey- so cute:) I'm so happy for you guys!

April said...

Very exciting!!!! That will be so fun for your family to be in a house. With a nice backyard and everything....congrats!

Phillips Family said...

Dang, that is a way nice place. Jealous!! We still live in a dump of an apartment that doesn't fit all our stuff. Ah well, hopefully we will be moving soon.