Monday, October 26, 2009

David's 32nd birthday!






We celebrated David's 32nd birthday the night before the kids and I left for Houston. We went to a great sushi place for dinner, opened presents, and had a traditional Baskin Robbins ice cream cake for dessert (I had to drive half an hour into Milwaukee to get one of these ice cream cakes!). David got the new Dan Brown book, a tool belt he was wanting, and a nice new robe since it is so cold here. He is loving the robe and let's just say he can be found wearing it anytime or basically when he gets right home from work he puts it on. And yes, he looks so much like his father in it - it freaks me out a bit! :)



2 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

Okay the robe thing is totally freaky...my dad lived in his robe..so that is sooooo funny that David (who looks so much like Dad anyways!) would do the same exact thing!!! Your kids will have many fond memories of the robe, I'm sure!!! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday David!