Friday, October 9, 2009

8 months old

Dilan is 8 months old today... and she is about to embark on yet another plane ride (5th trip to date) tomorrow. This little girl has traveled more in her 8 months than I did all my years until I was an adult! She is just such a darling little girl - Dilan is almost crawling. She gets up on her knees and hands and does about 3 or 4 movements and then resorts to her familiar ways of scooting along. She is also pushing up on her feet trying to move them when her hands are on the ground - somewhat reminding me of the yoga position downward dog. Dilan got her first tooth last week - the bottom left one (she got that one on Oct. 2 for Aunt Amy's birthday!). She simply lights up our world and brightens our day.

3 comments:

Denisondays said...

What a cutie! They grow up so fast! It looks like Drew is having a great time in soccer.
Shelyse

Elieson Family said...

Hey Kinsey, just making sure you get the invite I sent you to read my blog. Let me know if you got it -
loselieson at gmail dot com.
--Steff

V and Co. said...

i can't believe how big she's gotten!!!! :)