Thursday, August 6, 2009

Internet!!!

YEAH!!! We got the Internet today in our new home. We were supposed to get it on Tuesday and the guy said he couldn't find the box to hook it up to and that it was a weak signal, etc. and the job was going to take longer than he thought so they had to come back today. Come to find out the tech that came out today (Dimitry from Russia who looked and sounded a lot like my future brother-in-law, Lars, who is from Germany and yes, David agreed with me completely) said the other guy was being lazy and probably wanted to go home for the day. Dimitry hooked it up in less than an hour and had us up and running! We actually asked Dimitry if he has ever made excuses and not done a job too and he said he had and we all had a good laugh. Seriously though, I didn't think people did that kind of a thing or at least I can't believe they are able to get away with it. But all that aside, I am thrilled to be back online - being without the Internet for over a week was starting to wear on me, just feeling so out of touch. And now I have my computer back and downloading all of my pictures for the last six weeks or so. Look for some major blogging to come! :)

0 comments: