Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kinsey's 33rd birthday

I celebrated my 33rd birthday on the road yet again this year. It is a fun thing to see many different states on your birthday and do our family trip that way but it just isn't the same when my sister isn't with me on our birthday. However, eating at Maggiano's with David, Drew and Dilan is a good way to make up for being without my extended family on my birthday - however, I won't talk about how they were out of lasagna that night. How does that happen??? Anyway, David also gave me a bluetooth for my birthday and I loved it! Until we left part of the charger at the hotel and I haven't been able to use it since. :(

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! You're on a blogging roll!!! It looks like you got to see some cool sights along your drive.

Happy Belated Birthday! :)