Monday, August 24, 2009

Scooting

Dilan is full-on scooting now. She is only 6 months old! She is on the verge of crawling I'm sure. She is also working on sitting up by herself which she can do for the most part but not all the way just yet. While I was away this weekend (Las Vegas for my sister's bachelorette weekend), David proceeded to tell me she was saying, "Da, da," which she is loud and clear. Maybe we truly have a mama's boy and daddy's girl! Here's a video of her scooting - she loves to get close to Beva so in this video it was only appropriate that Beva was her motivation.


4 comments:

Denisondays said...

She is getting so big. Before you know it she is going to be crawling. Are you ready? It is so fun to see them learn new things.
Shelyse

Elieson Family said...

My goodness!! Jude is nowhere NEAR doing that! He turned 6 months Sunday.
What a sweet dog you have! What breed is that? And was that the "ear-mites" dance I saw?? Our dogs always did that too. How are you adjusting?

Amy Pratt said...

Dilan is soooo cute...and i love it when they scoot like that! Hope you are enjoying the new digs! Looks like its been a fun and exciting summer for you guys! Miss you all...can't wait to see you....eventually!!! Love ya!!

Jenise said...

She is growing so fast. That seems crazy she can scoot already. I hope Dax won't be able to move that quickly.