Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve

What fun we had for New Year's Eve! We have been so tired and doing nothing since we got back from Texas that I knew it would be too easy if we did the same for New Year's. So, we mustered up the energy and called our friends, the Smiths, and invited them over for a taco bar dinner and some fun. We really enjoyed the company and we made homemade salsa for the first time. We stayed up and rang in 2010 with the kids awake! (with the exception of Dilan of course). I am so glad we did something fun and memorable!!!



3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Dang. Looks like fun. Where was our invite???

Johnson said...

Yum! I want one of those big warmers.

Elieson Family said...

Well I just spent like 15 minutes reading and looking at all your posts! Yeah!
So not me though - I totally went to bed at like 9 on New Year's Eve. My poor family has a permanent party pooper - me. Glad you had fun and Happy New Year!