Friday, January 15, 2010

11 months old - First Steps!


Dilan took her first steps the first week of January! A few weeks later and she's taking more steps and trying to walk from the couch to the fireplace or any distance that is not too big all on her own. Each night we play a game where she walks from mom to dad, then to Drew, and so on. We are all having so much fun watching her learn to walk. I think Drew is the most excited because with each milestone she achieves, she can participate in more playtime with him.
At 11 months, we are transitioning her to regular whole milk and I've bought the sippy cups that she can hopefully get the hang of soon. I am planning her family birthday party where my mom and her husband are flying up here to be a part of. It's so fun to be able to do her one year birthday celebration with a lot of pink and red and hearts everywhere!

4 comments:

Kirwin said...

I think Dilan owns the Drouet grandchild record for walking the soonest! Congratulations, Dilan.

PawDee

April said...

Your disneyland trip looks like a lot of fun. My kids have been begging us to go there.

I can't believe Dilan is walking. She is so completely darling with her pretty dark hair and chubby face. I love it.

Phillips Family said...

Let the terrorizing begin!!!

Melanie said...

She is adorable, especially her gorgeous hair!!!