Sunday, January 3, 2010

More of Christmas

Dilan's stash from Santa - $10 main toy, $5 telephone, $3 pajama (18 mths that totally fits her), and some toys we already had in her stocking!
Drew's stash - Drew wanted a rocket this year and David and I both had different ideas of what that meant. I got Drew a toy rocket and David wanted to get him a real one that launched. So, I went with David's idea (I was going to put both of them out but David insisted I don't, that I would waste the rocket toy). Remember, Drew's big present was his jeep ride-on so I think he still did well in Texas... see below for Drew's reaction.
Drew completely ignored the rocket and liked everything else - then he got sad because Santa did not bring him a toy...
Mom to the rescue... achem... I mean Santa. I told Drew he didn't look hard enough at what Santa brought him and the new rocket toy had appeared out of nowhere on his chair. He was a happy camper from then on. I do have to say that the boys all went to launch the rocket that morning and Drew really really liked it... until of course, it got stuck in a tree! :)
Pistorius family Christmas morning
Getting ready to eat at a beautiful table
Christmas lunch at my Dad's house
David's typical nap time on Christmas day at my dad's house
My dad with Dilan

1 comments:

nicole said...

How sweet! Beautiful pictures... beautiful family!!