Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Happenings

Drew in his new robe my mom gave him. He sees David and I wearing robes and says he wants one too - now he's got one! It will come in handy in this cold weather up here.
Cousins on my side of the family - Dilan, Landon, Lacey and Drew
MawDee and me - I made this watering pot for her and her plants she keeps outside. This is our first Christmas without Pop (he died last January).
Dilan and Popo (my mom's husband)
Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house - she made her grandmother's homemade Italian spaghetti and meatballs. Dilan ate the meatballs like a champ!
Drew with Nannie and Uncle Lars (my sister and her new husband - married 2 months!)
Keely and Kinsey - Christmas 09

1 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

Looks like you had a great holiday season. I know what you mean about mustering up energy to have a fun New Years, I felt the same! Your stockings look just like the ones we had as kids, it brought back fun memories. I had my first day of work today so I'll probably be calling soon!