Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two Dilans?

I am starting to work on my sister's wedding video - the one of all the pictures of Keely and Lars growing up and them as a couple, etc. It will be shown at their rehearsal dinner in about 3 weeks.


Seeing this picture, Drew asks, "Why is there two Dilans?"

I admit, Dilan looks a lot like me (I'm on the left) in this picture and it's so fun to see how much my sister and I looked alike when we were little.
Although I think it's even funnier that Drew didn't ask why we were taking a bath in this sink. :)

6 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Love it! I guessed you were on the left before I read it! The feeling I get looking at that picture?: Your poor mom. Raising two babies that age!!! Two in the bath (or sink) and 2 throwing tantrums and potty training two and having 2 fall out of "big" girl beds and everything else we are encountering. Mothers of multiples deserve extra stars on their SuperMom capes!

Jenise said...

I was totally thinking she looked like the baby on the left more, but definantly looks like both babies. That is funny that Drew said that. Back when I got married my hair was short and when Jayde sees picture of Shawn and me with my hair short she always asks why Tammy (my sister) is in the picture with daddy.

nicole said...

Oh wow! You looked so much like her as a baby. It's interesting all the memories and feelings that come flooding back when you go through old pictures, huh? Love it!!

Elieson Family said...

What a fun photo! We have not replaced some of our first photos on the fridge of our kids, and now, the younger ones look IDENTICAL to the older ones.

T said...

Cute little baby girls!!! Drew was probably so confused! That's funny!

MawMille said...

Believe me I LOVED every minute of "raising" these two precious babies. They were totally a joy. They did everything at the same time, so their schedules were synchronized, and they talked to and interacted with each other so I could get other things done. By the way, my mom potty trained them in one week at her camp :)
MOM