Tuesday, September 29, 2009

May the FORCE be with you... and also with you...

Drew is doing fabulous with soccer now (his red team is called the Force)! What a relief! It only took one practice and one game that went terribly wrong before he understood soccer a bit better and is able to have fun playing it. He loved practice last week and he had fun at the game. As far as his soccer personality, Drew is not the aggressive kid fighting for the ball but he's in there wanting to kick it and doing a lot of running and chasing. He did follow the ball very well - in other words, he's not wasting any time looking around or doing anything else. He wants to play and he's interested in the game. The funniest part was that he loved me yelling, "go Drew!," but when I said it, he would turn and smile at me and lose track of the game. It was too funny. He also saw me taking pictures and would turn around towards me and smile or pose. What a fun kid - he just makes me smile.


1 comments:

Johnson said...

Great pictures. Drew is so photogenic and you look great.