Wednesday, September 2, 2009

6 months, 3 weeks old





Dilan is fast approaching 7 months already! She is just growing and growing and hitting all kinds of milestones. She is already up on her knees rocking back and forth getting ready to full-on crawl. She already scoots to wherever she wants to be and is sitting up well. She absolutely loves her brother and thinks he is the funniest thing ever. She also thinks Beva (our dog) is fascinating. She lights up when she sees her dad because he has such a twinkle in his eye for her. Life wouldn't be the same without her - she brightens our whole world. We love our precious little girl, Dilan!

Note: I was frustrated about the cost of getting good pictures by a photographer (which we have scheduled this fall for our whole family) for Dilan's 6 month pictures. So, my mom challenged me to get outside and just try to take some with my good camera. I mean, after all, I should be able to do this, right? I am trying but I want to take a class so bear with me, here are a few from our session. :)

5 comments:

Jenise said...

Time is flying by. She is soooo cute. I wish she was here to play with Dax. I am sure they would have a blast together. Well, I know their mommies would.

Jenise said...

By the way, Jayde is doing pretty good on the potty training. Not 100% yet, but pretty good anyways.

Rachel said...

I've always been too cheap to pay a photographer. I bought 2 fancy backdrops a while back that you can borrow if you'd like. One is black and one is white. I used to have lots of little photo sessions with Haley. I think my favorite that I've taken so far is when Haley was 1 yr old eating a Popsicle. She was so focused on the yummy Popsicle that she didn't care how up in her face I got :) Unfortunately, she finds the camera to be a nuisance now.

April said...

Your little girl is so beautiful. There is something special about little girls.

Chrissy said...

she is too precious Kinsey and looks just like you! you took the words right out of my mouth about the photographer thing... we just bought a nice camera to avoid the dreaded photographer fees ourselves!