Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Fall!

It's 55 degrees today - is that a bad sign? We aren't even into October quite yet but I am still hopeful we can enjoy Fall even though it probably has only a month left of being here. I caught this expression on Dilan's face the other day while she and Drew were playing right before bedtime. She is wearing her "little pumpkin" pajamas Nannie gave her (Thanks, Nannie and Uncle Lars!) and the look on her face is so silly and cute.
Dilan is doing so many new things - she is scooting along the floor and can pull herself into a sitting position. She also is up on her hands and knees rocking back and forth and I predict will be crawling very soon! She can finally put herself to sleep on her own once she is tired, has her bottle and her bed. She is in 9 month clothing and has developed her pincer grasp too.

The other day, Drew helped Dilan with her bottle in the backseat of the car, and I said, "you are such a good helper." And he replied, "that's why I'm a brother."

5 comments:

MawMille said...

Just precious. That is a darling picture. Drew is obviously feeling responsible as an "older brother." This is just the beginning....

Jenise said...

I love that picture. You have some pretty cute kids. Dilan is doing so many things now. Dax wants to roll over, but he is too heavy I think. He is in 9 month clothes too. If you will do the math he is only 4 months old now. Hmm...

Shanan & Shannon said...

Yes dear, I think you are in for some COLD weather. But how cool to have nice temps now! Your little D's are way too cute. My Mason has helped G in the car too - it's quite handy. Only I had to bribe him with M&M's!!! Every couple of minutes I would pass 2 back to him-:) Those poor 2nd and third children - bottles on the run!

Phillips Family said...

Looks like things are good with you guys. Wyoming gave you guys a scare and my cougs kinda sucked. Hope all is well.

Rachel said...

That picture is so cute!