Friday, September 11, 2009

7 months

So, I'm still working on taking pictures with my camera but I'm making progress. I feel each time I do it, I get better. Here is one of Dilan crawling around our house and another of her up close looking at her brother. By the way, if you are wondering where her pants are in any of these pictures lately, she totally takes them off with her feet while she crawls around. Can't keep them on the girl!
At seven months, she is just getting cuter and cuter! Smiling, laughing, squealing... but not eating solids as much lately. She continuously spits it all out at me so I've reduced her feeding of solid food to once a day. I also feed her mostly fruits because she actually might eat that (try to hide the veggies in there or even the rice cereal). This girl is going to be my picky eater, I can tell! But I know she is growing well, and she's a happy girl. She sits up completely on her own and her favorite is when you sit on the floor with her and she can climb and crawl all over you. She drops whatever she is doing or playing with to follow Drew or Beva. She is sleeping through the night still and enjoying two to three naps/day. When she handles a toy, it goes in her mouth but she also flips her wrist back and forth to look at it. Dilan is also good at shaking her rattles and toys that make noise!

5 comments:

T said...

I might have to hire you to take our family pics! You're doing great!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

7 months already!! Time flies! She is cute and I like your pictures!

Jenise said...

I love all the pictures you have been posting. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see you all.

nicole said...

What a doll! She's so beautiful... like her mommy! I think around 6-12 months is such a great age. They're old enough to interact with you, but not old enough to talk back!
We missed you on Sunday... hope to see you tomorrow. :)

Denisondays said...

Love the pictures! She is growing up so fast! We sure miss you guys!