Monday, August 16, 2010

Trip to Texas - Part I in Buna

We went to Texas for 10 days (me and the kids that is). Our first part included driving to East Texas to see my grandmother and my dad. We spent two days enjoying the company, food, homemade ice cream, and my aunt's alligator in her lake. It was a lot of fun but very hot. I have to say I did clean out my grandmother's refrigerator. I just couldn't stand for her not to be able to bend over and see what was in there. Drew also went fishing (but it was too hot for bites) and it was a great way to start our vacation! :)

Drew and my dad (PawDee)
Dilan loved wearing MawDee's slippers!
Drew was cracking up here and I got a shot of it by the beautiful lake. What a funny boy!

1 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

the alligator would have freaked me out! Glad you could spend time with family.