Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nursery Girl

Dilan is 18 months now so she is attending nursery at church. I always like to take a picture of them when they begin nursery so here she is! She only lasted an hour last week because she was so tired and got pretty upset when we weren't there to comfort her. This week she did better. I stayed with her for the first hour and then left for the second and she cried for a bit but then did okay. By the end, they were blowing bubbles and she was running around laughing and having a good time. I don't think it will take her long to adjust but I don't know for sure. Let's hope it is in the next two months! :)

1 comments:

Kristen Sheranian said...

That is so fun. I am glad she made it through nursery. I think that will be really interesting when we get to that stage.